KETAB | Director Of Marketing
Experience Required (Years):
The Director of Marketing will manage, oversee and direct all marketing plans and activities in the organization.
1. Marketing Plan & Markets Investigation
Design, implement, and facilitate quarterly and annual marketing plan for the firm.
Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business/marketing plans.
Translate business units’ objectives and strategies to develop brand portfolio objectives, strategies and plans to facilitate business units’ growth.
Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
Participate in the strategic planning including corporate positioning new and existing market competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning.
2. Cross Organization Marketing Support
Work collaboratively with a diverse staff team to create and manage cross-organizational, integrated marketing strategies.
Channel needed support to business development in delivering turn-key solution presentations, demos and preparation for VIP client meetings.
Offer coaching for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc.
Work with regional offices on designing and implementing prospecting and client contact systems.
Assist the sales organization in devising direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and sales for lead tracking.
Serve as internal liaison to departmental meetings involving marketing support and company branches.
Oversee product launches, providing product sales training and presentations.
Generation of effective sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support for custom projects requiring professional material preparation.
Edits marketing materials according to specific market or customer requirements.
3. Oversee Corporate and Marketing Communications
Implement all marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, analyst and market research management, website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis
Manage internal & external communications and systems
Review and edit existing promotional materials for marketing effectiveness, cross-selling implications and adherence to brand guidelines.
Provide writing and editing support for all outbound communication including all promotional materials, website content, a monthly newsletter and the company’s annual report.
4. Manage Marketing Suppliers
Negotiates with media agents to secure agreements for translation of materials into other media.
Manage the company’s relations with press and analysts and at industry events.
Develop promotional materials including marketing collateral and print copies.
Coordinate communications projects with vendors and contractors for the development and production of educational event promotional materials, web site production and other collateral.
5. Marketing Budget
Propose project marketing budget prepared for approval by management including feasibility, clear ROI, breakeven points and initiation timeline.
Plan and administer the firm’s Marketing Operations budget;
Support development of regional marketing budgets, strategies, plans and support the execution with proper personnel.
6. Manage Marketing Dept.
Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient.
Manage day to day activity with PR, press and marketing communications agencies.
Ensure the integration of the marketing function within that of the greater group, and ensure that other business units are being supported on timely basis by the marketing department.
Develop and administer marketing database including client and prospect information, mailing list applications, access to financial reports with an archive and index of company’s marketing assets.
1. Minimum 8 years marketing experience at a small to mid-size professional services organization, product and technology, high-tech manufacturing company.
2. At least two years’ experience at director level or 5 years’ experience at marketing manager position.
3. Experience with new media, social media and internet advertising and marketing.
4. Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
5. A hunger to learn self-starter with hands-on approach and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
6. Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels simultaneously.
7. Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example.
8. Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team oriented environment.
9. Previous experience with sales methodologies is preferred.
10. Substantial experience working with business and industry press.
11. Strong planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing, and business (competitive) strategy.
12. Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
13. Resourcefulness in solving problems and has a multitasking ability.
14. Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
15. Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
16. Superior professionalism and judgment
17. Five of more years of experience in program development and marketing
18. Prior association and/or international markets experience desired but not necessary.
19. A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is required.